Once You Pop Worksheet
This worksheet is based upon a case study on the “Pop-It” toy, that did not follow the traditional product lifecycle sales pattern. It consists of 3 questions that require a product life-cycle diagram to be drawn, as well as using the stimulus material to consider why the product originally failed. It also asks for examples of other products that have not followed the traditional product lifecycle.
- 1 x Editable Word version (.docx) of worksheet, consisting of 2 pages
- 1 x Editable Word version (.docx) of worksheet with answers, consisting of 2 pages
- OCR Cambridge National in Enterprise & Marketing (2017): Unit R064 – LO 3.1
- OCR Cambridge National in Enterprise & Marketing (2022): Unit R067 – TA 4.7
- OCR GCSE (9-1): Business 1 – 2.4
- Edexcel GCSE (9-1): Theme 2 – 2.2.1