Gone to the Dogs Worksheet
This worksheet uses a practical activity that involves building dogs using building bricks (such as Lego) to apply the ideas of break-even and profit/loss.
Full building instructions for the dog are provided.
Please note that this activity does require access to appropriate bricks (either Lego, or bricks from an alternative brand).
The activity involves making numerous dogs, so enough bricks will need to be available. Each dog is made up of 5 bricks:
- 3 of 2×1 bricks
- 1 of 2×2 bricks
- 1 of 3×2 bricks
- 1 x Editable Word version (.docx) of worksheet, consisting 2 pages, that include full building instructions for the dog
- OCR Cambridge National in Enterprise & Marketing (2017): Unit R064 – LO 2.3
- OCR Cambridge National in Enterprise & Marketing (2022): Unit R067 – TA 3.4
- OCR GCSE (9-1): Business 2 – 5.4
- Edexcel GCSE (9-1): Theme 1 – 3.2